Rehab & Physical Therapy for the lower back.
The lower back bears most of the body’s weight and can be easily injured when you lift, reach, or twist. Pain in the lower back may come from the spine, back muscles, nerves, or other structures in the surrounding region. It may also radiate from problems in different regions, like the mid and upper back, a hernia in the groin, or issues in the ovaries/testicles. It may not be one action that causes pain in the back. Doing many things improperly over time, like sitting, standing, and lifting, may lead your back to be injured when you do something simple like bending down to pick up a dropped pencil.
- A variety of symptoms may be felt
- Tingling or burning sensation
- Dull aching or sharp pain
- Weakness in legs or feet
- Pain may come on gradually or abruptly
OA is the most common joint disorder. The cartilage (or cushioning) between bone joints wears away in this condition, leading to pain and stiffness. As the condition progresses, the cartilage dissipates and bone grinds on bone. Bony spurs usually form around the joint. OA most commonly affects the hands, feet, spine, and the weight-bearing joints like the hips and knees. The two types of OA are primary and secondary. Primary occurs with no incidence of injury or obvious cause. Secondary is due to another condition. Secondary OA is most commonly caused by metabolic conditions (i.e., acromegaly), problems in anatomy (i.e., being “bow-legged”), injury, and inflammatory disorders (i.e., septic arthritis).
- Grating of the joint with motion
- Joint pain in rainy weather
- Joint swelling
- Limited movement
- Morning stiffness
5 Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinics in Michigan:
- Rochester Hills: 130 Hampton Circle, Suite 150, Rochester Hills MI. 48307
- Roseville: 25509 Kelly Rd, Suite B, Roseville MI. 48066
- Hazel Park: 23411 John Rd, Hazel Park MI. 48030
- Dearborn: Prime Rehabilitation – 4953 Schafer Rd, Dearborn MI. 48126
- Sterling Heights: 2567 Metro Parkway Suite 101, Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- Serving all of Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties.
Call Today! 855-843-7279