Pediatric Physical Therapy & Rehab Program in Michigan.
Children can get injuries that affect their bones, muscles, joints & ligaments same as adult do, however they can’t be treated as adult patient as they need special care plan that fit their needs for Rehab Services. We are experts in working with Kids of all ages on childhood conditions unique to them. We use manual therapy to address a broad variety of conditions. Postural correction programs can also help our kids with spinal functional deformity.
Core Training & Education on the appropriate safe movements can help kids with low back pain or sports related injuries. Other treatment programs may include age-appropriate: Play Activities, Neuromuscular Education & Eye-Hand Coordination.
We make our pediatric rehab treatment look like a game rather than a routine treatment so our kids enjoy coming to their pediatric physical therapy.
5 Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinics in Michigan:
- Rochester Hills: 130 Hampton Circle, Suite 150, Rochester Hills MI. 48307
- Roseville: 25509 Kelly Rd, Suite B, Roseville MI. 48066
- Hazel Park: 23411 John Rd, Hazel Park MI. 48030
- Dearborn: Prime Rehabilitation – 4953 Schafer Rd, Dearborn MI. 48126
- Oak Park: 15400 Lincoln Street, Oak Park, MI. 48237
- Serving all of Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties.