General Physical Therapy Programs
Physical Therapy includes the teaching of many skills which are tailored to the patient’s specific needs. Services provided include:
- Pain Management
- Gait and Balance Retraining
- Core Strengthening
- Posture Education
- Lower Back Education and treatment
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Lower and Upper Extremity Functional Training
- Progressive Strengthening Program
- Assistive Device Assessment
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Physical Modalities/Hydrotherapy
- Functional Mobility Training
With Massage Therapy becoming more and more commercialized as the years go by, people often forget that it is as much an art as it is a science. Massage is dubbed by many to be the healing touch – Omega Premier Team supports this notion and we uphold its healing quality most especially when paired with our other treatment services.
Massage therapists at Omega Premier Team are well-trained, widely experienced and are sensitive to the needs of the client. We are able to treat chronic pain through manual massage therapy and relieve the patient of stress through strategic pressure applications.
We also offer reflexology through licensed professionals. To schedule for a massage therapy consultation or an actual massage treatment, please call Omega Premier Team at 855-OMEGA-HG.
5 Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinics in Michigan:
- Rochester Hills: 130 Hampton Circle, Suite 150, Rochester Hills MI. 48307
- Roseville: 25509 Kelly Rd, Suite B, Roseville MI. 48066
- Hazel Park: 23411 John Rd, Hazel Park MI. 48030
- Dearborn: Prime Rehabilitation – 4953 Schafer Rd, Dearborn MI. 48126
- Sterling Heights: 2567 Metro Parkway Suite 101, Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- Serving all of Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties.