Comprehensive Lymphedema Management Program in Michigan.
Some individuals develop Lymphedema which is a swelling of the arm or leg due to a number of reasons such as cancer treatment, surgery, venous insufficiency or a defect in the lymphatic system. This swelling limits person daily activities and can cause pain, loss of movement and strength. The function of the lymphatic system is to uptake body fluids, filter them through the lymph nodes and process to the venous system. When this pathway is interrupted swelling may occur.
Omega Premier Team has developed the Comprehensive Lymphedema Management Program for those with Lymphedema or Venous Insufficiency. With this program people gain control of their life through Education in prevention, Exercise, Self Massage and Compression Garments. This successful program is designed to promote independence to return to their normal lifestyle faster.
5 Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinics in Michigan:
- Rochester Hills: 130 Hampton Circle, Suite 150, Rochester Hills MI. 48307
- Roseville: 25509 Kelly Rd, Suite B, Roseville MI. 48066
- Hazel Park: 23411 John Rd, Hazel Park MI. 48030
- Dearborn: Prime Rehabilitation – 4953 Schafer Rd, Dearborn MI. 48126
- Oak Park: 15400 Lincoln Street, Oak Park, MI. 48237
- Serving all of Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties.