Insurance Accepted for Physical Therapy in Michigan
Most insurance plans in the Metro Detroit area are accepted at Omega Therapy, Please make sure to bring your insurance card and your driver license on your first visit. Our staff will be happy to verify on the coverage of your insurance in relation to the physical therapy services we offer.
If you like, you are welcome to call our office to ask about insurance carriers and your policy with them. We will be happy to help you verify visit limitations, co-pays and deductibles.
OMEGA Rehabilitation Services LLC is currently enrolled with the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- *Medicare Advantage Plans
- *Medicare Plus Blue plans
- Cofinity – PPOM (and its network plans)
- Auto insurances
- Worker’s Compensation
- Omnicare Coventry
- US Dept. of Labor (WC)
- We accept all commercial insurance companies (i.e. Prudential, Humana Healthcare, UMR, as well as many others)
If you don’t have insurance, have high deductibles or are experiencing financial hardship, WE CAN HELP! We specialize in helping people get the treatment they need. Don’t think you can’t afford to live PAIN-FREE. We have programs just for you!
Additionally, we accept Insurance from the following PTPN Providers:
5 Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinics in Michigan:
- Rochester Hills: 130 Hampton Circle, Suite 150, Rochester Hills MI. 48307
- Roseville: 25509 Kelly Rd, Suite B, Roseville MI. 48066
- Hazel Park: 23411 John Rd, Hazel Park MI. 48030
- Dearborn: Prime Rehabilitation – 4953 Schafer Rd, Dearborn MI. 48126
- Sterling Heights: 2567 Metro Parkway Suite 101, Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- Serving all of Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties.