Vestibular Rehabilitation & Therapy Program in Michigan.
Many individuals experience episodes of Vestibular Disorders (balance/dizziness disorders), at some point in their lives. This is usually caused by disturbances to various components of the ear. Persons with this disorder may experience dizziness, decreased balance & decreased postural control.
Besides hearing, one of the functions of the ear is to work with the eyes in providing balance throughout the body. Signals are sent to the brain via the eyes and ears indicating what position a person is in. Damage to the eyes and/or ears may send incorrect signals to the brain, resulting in imbalance or decreased postural control.
Omega Premier Team has developed the Vestibular Rehab Program for individuals who have a medical diagnosis of vestibular disorders. This program is designed to restore Balance, Strength and Postural control, along with decreasing dizziness and promoting an Independent Lifestyle.
5 Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinics in Michigan:
- Rochester Hills: 130 Hampton Circle, Suite 150, Rochester Hills MI. 48307
- Roseville: 25509 Kelly Rd, Suite B, Roseville MI. 48066
- Hazel Park: 23411 John Rd, Hazel Park MI. 48030
- Dearborn: Prime Rehabilitation – 4953 Schafer Rd, Dearborn MI. 48126
- Oak Park: 15400 Lincoln Street, Oak Park, MI. 48237
- Serving all of Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties.
Call Today! 855-843-7279